Molds for 3d panels
Our company has been developing and producing molds for 3D panels for producing plaster and concrete products for several years. This is one of the principal directions of our bussiness.
1. The form for the manufacture of 3D panels
2. Molds for 3D panels made from plastic ABS Super (strong) 500*500мм. (19.68*19.68 Inch). ABS plastic 0.07 inches (2mm). The weight of the mold 600 grams. Form resource max: 200-250 panels.
3. Molds for 3D panels made from polyurethane (Rubber, soft) Sоft 500*500мм. (19.68*19.68 Inch). The weight of the mold 4-6 kg. Form resource max: 3000 panels.
4. Molds for 3D panels made from plastic PVC Semi-Soft 500*500мм. (19.68*19.68 Inch). PVC plastic 0,04 inches (0,8mm). The weight of the mold 300 grams. Form resource max: 100 panels.
Only one order will be enough to return your investments by several times.
You don’t need any special skills or huge experience to work with our product. If you have never dealt with plaster before, we are certainly sure, that you will easily work with it.
As a first step you may try to make 3D panels at home. For more significant manufacturing needed:
- Premises, that are preferably heated and dry during the cold season – begin with 10-15 m2. .
- Sewage and water – you need to wash equipment. It will be harder to work without sewage. Otherwise, you have to carry water to the workplace.
- A set of shelves – for drying the end product. The products need to be dried after remodeling process. That’s why you need to store them on the shelves.
Our molds are reliable, well-priced and made for a long-term use.
Our production – how do we make it
- Designer invents a sketch and blocks it on a piece of paper.
- The sketch is discussed, after which sets a conclusion of accepting it or not.
- If it’s accepted, we hand it over for modeling to an expert with a specific production knowledge.
- A final model goes to NC machine, where the matrix is cut.
- A finished matrix is hand-grinded
- And it’s done! Now it’s time to send it to vacuum forming.
Why the production of plaster goods is so profitable?
A great many of people are conscious about the question: what business is more profitable: plaster or concrete production of goods?
Once both productions are profitable there is no absolute answer for this question. You just need to know how to sell it right. Orders for concrete products as well as for plaster can be numerous (budged-priced tile) or expensive (statues).
Plaster is commonly used for interior design, due to its humid resistance, while concrete is for exterior use.
The main advantage of the plaster is a fast time ‘’setting’’. If it’s sufficient only one plaster model for work, then concrete’s needed about 10 models, as it’s ‘’setting’’ time is about 24+ hours.
It’s Your decision to make what kind of a material for molds production to choose: plaster or concrete. We recommend you ABS plastic.